Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Search engine's search information on the form

Search engine's search information on the form 15 years 2 months ago #6800

• mrtn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I just wonder if it's possible to include information that one searched on google to get to my website. Ideally this would be entered in a hidden field,i.e. not visible to a person completing the form but would show on the admin email.

I think that this is very precious piece of information for sales websites like mine.

Any ideas would be much appreciated

Thanks
mrtn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Search engine's search information on the form 15 years 2 months ago #6824

• herobe
  • Fresh Boarder
for me also important to know with what keyword they entered.
I use Google Analytics for this, enter a funnel.
or check the content pages in analytics and this in combination with the traffic source based on keyword and you're done

if you are using an adwords campaign add a conversion code in the confirmation page.

Re:Search engine's search information on the form 15 years 1 month ago #6861

• mrtn
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Herobe

Thanks for your response.

Can you tell me how did u add the pagetrack js to the step pages?I am using sh404 and I get the same url for every step. I have read that I need to use _trackPageview function within each step (probably within an onload event)

I'm struggling to find any info helping with adding it to step pages.

Cheers
mrtn
Last Edit: 15 years 1 month ago by mrtn.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!