Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to connect the Form to the Joomla user db

How to connect the Form to the Joomla user db 15 years 2 months ago #6788

Would really like to know what code will connect my Submit button to submit my user data to the jom_users table just like the default Joomla protocol.

Thanks,

James
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to connect the Form to the Joomla user db 15 years 2 months ago #6790

I would like to know about this, too. This question has been asked several times here in the forums, but no answers to any of them. Can this be done with the mappings plugin.

Please, can someone answer this question for us?:blink:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!