Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can I use this on another website I am hosting?

Can I use this on another website I am hosting? 15 years 1 month ago #6707

• wrequed
  • Fresh Boarder
I bought RSForms Pro and was wondering if I can use it on another website that I'm hosting or is this just for a single site?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Can I use this on another website I am hosting? 15 years 1 month ago #6709

• bogdan
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello ,

When you go into your License code page you will see your license assigned to a domain. You can change the domain name 3 times. In other words one license can be used with a single domain.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Can I use this on another website I am hosting? 15 years 1 month ago #6716

• wrequed
  • Fresh Boarder
Good enough for me, thanks for the quick reply

Re:Can I use this on another website I am hosting? 14 years 9 months ago #8016

if i install rsform on a server that is only accessible through ip adress, will it still work once www.mydomain.com is assigned to that server? the site on the server in under constructon for the moment.

Re:Can I use this on another website I am hosting? 14 years 2 months ago #9855

• jeeva
  • Fresh Boarder
If you want host your web site means reach here It have reseller plan if you get that plan means you can get the host package at very very cheap cost...
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by alexp.

Re:Can I use this on another website I am hosting? 14 years 2 months ago #9875

bogdan wrote:
Hello ,

When you go into your License code page you will see your license assigned to a domain. You can change the domain name 3 times. In other words one license can be used with a single domain.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the software licensed under the GNU? I.E. users are really paying for support and not the license?

Re:Can I use this on another website I am hosting? 14 years 2 months ago #9890

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

At the time of the post (11 months ago) our components were not under GPL.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!