Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Install failure with the RSForm!Pro try out

Install failure with the RSForm!Pro try out 15 years 2 months ago #6705

• MartinB
  • Fresh Boarder
Was thinking about buying this product and thankfully tried to test before going ahead.

I installed the tryout component for Joomla! 1.5 and got the following error

"Fatal error: Class 'RSadapter' not found in C:\wamp\www\kenvet\administrator\components\com_rsform\install.rsform.php on line 15"

I then had to manually remove and tried again - same error ? As you can see I'm using WAMP and I have a Joomla 1.5.9 setup.

Be grateful if someone can advise where the problem is coming from.

From the documentation I can't see any suggestions to resolve this ?

Regards

Potential Customer :-)

PS I've changed php.ini to short_open_tag=on and it makes no difference the install error still occurs.
Last Edit: 15 years 2 months ago by MartinB. Reason: addition info
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Install failure with the RSForm!Pro try out 14 years 10 months ago #7778

Did you get this solved as i have the same issue. Installed on wamp localhost to try before installing Pro version on our live site. Thanks, Simon

Re:Install failure with the RSForm!Pro try out 14 years 10 months ago #7786

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

This is most likely generated by the fact that you don't have the short open tag option set to "on". If this is the case please enable it.

You can verify this by going to Help > System Info > PHP info

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!