Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to print forms

How to print forms 15 years 2 months ago #6689

I am new to creating forms with RS Joomla Pro, and i need to know how to do the
following things

1) print form once everything had been filled in / or make into PDF file so that
you can print or save file

2) how can add spaces to the form boxes, they are very close to one another.

Thank you very much and I would really appreciate any help available. Thanks
again
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to print forms 15 years 1 month ago #6957

• s31523
  • Junior Boarder
Well, the simple method is to go to the Joomla global configuration and in the Content settings there are options for "PDF Icon" and "Print Icon". The PDF one did not work well for me, but the Print works great. I have a .pdf "printer" so that is how I do .pdf files.

Re:How to print forms 15 years 1 month ago #6965

• jacks88
  • Fresh Boarder
You could also put the { } field names into the user email that is sent on Submit, so they get an Email that shows the form values filled out.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!