Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Email Function Not Working

Email Function Not Working 15 years 2 months ago #6626

• japple8
  • Fresh Boarder
Emails are not being sent when the form is submitted. Is there something else I need to set to make this happen. I read the FAQs, but nothing seemed to relate to this problem (except the JOOMLA mail problem which I tried).

I have "hardwired" the addresses in the form just in case I was not using the placeholders correctly.

I also created a new account in JOOMLA! and the Account Details email was received.

Just purchased this today and this is the last hurdle I have to clear.

Additional thought:

Could this be caused by going from the TRYOUT version?

J
Last Edit: 15 years 2 months ago by japple8. Reason: additional thought
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Email Function Not Working 15 years 2 months ago #6650

I'm also having the same problem.
I upgraded from the tryout version and can't send emails.

Any luck?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!