Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: desperate for help

desperate for help 15 years 2 months ago #6580

I am hoping someone can tell me or help me set up the emails as I am tearing my hair out over this.
Any help much appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:desperate for help 15 years 2 months ago #6591

• richiep
  • Expert Boarder
Please give us more details and specifics of the nature of your problem.

Thanks
Richiep

Re:desperate for help 15 years 2 months ago #6604

My area is design and graphics and I am totally lost as to where to put admin email address to get emails sent to them as well as what tags or code to use to make it happen.
If I can get this correct i would use this component on all sites in future.

Re:desperate for help 15 years 2 months ago #6605

• bogdan
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello ,

Please read this and this.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

RSJoomla! Development Team
Last Edit: 15 years 2 months ago by bogdan.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!