Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How do I make the RETURN URL variable?

How do I make the RETURN URL variable? 15 years 3 months ago #6511

I have booking form, and with checkboxes and drop downs which represent different products.

I want to make the return url different depending on the checkbox or drop down selected. This way when people book a particular product, they are directed to a paypal page which enables them to pay for that particular product, not all products.

Pls help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How do I make the RETURN URL variable? 15 years 3 months ago #6568

Hello everyone ;)
I'm looking for the same thing here, in order to guide my clients to a certain payment method (paypal, credit card, etc ...) so I basically need 1 return URL par choice ;)

Thanks for the help ;)

Re:How do I make the RETURN URL variable? 15 years 3 months ago #6569

Hi,

I managed to sort this one out... all you need to do is place the following in the "return url" part of the Edit Form tab:
{fieldname:value}

See here:
www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...sers-selection-.html

Re:How do I make the RETURN URL variable? 15 years 3 months ago #6574

Thanks a lot, I actually found the answer too a bit later ;) But thanks for the answer ;)
Did you also find a "scripting" how to for rsforms pro ? I'm looking to do some calculus depending on what the user chosses in order to make an invoice and I've been looking around the forums but haven't found anything very complete, just some info here and there ;)

Example: drop down menu with 10€, 20€, 30€ or 40€ as a choice, and then a radio button with an option that adds 1€ if it is selected and finally a text field wher th sum appears: if I choose 30€ and select the radio button option, the sum of 30€ +1€ = 31€ appears at the bottom and if i clicke on the submit button, I get a summary of what the client chose with a total amount which I can use as an invoice.

If you have any info, please let me know ;)
Thanks a lot and have a great day !

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!