Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Suppressing the Continue button

Suppressing the Continue button 15 years 2 months ago #6442

I have set up a form to collect information about people who are subscribing to our newspaper, before passing them to PayPal to buy their subscription. Physically I've created a page with intro information; followed by an RSForms form (inserted in text as a module); followed by a couple of PayPal buttons (also inserted as a module, offering two choices). I'd like to permit people to fill out the RSForms form and submit it, and then click on one of the PayPal buttons to begin completing the payment form for PayPal, but RSForms automatically generates both a thank-you message and a Continue button.

Is there any way I can suppress the Continue button? In other words, get just a thank-you message to appear for submitting the personal info (replacing the RSForms form) and permit people to press one of the PayPal buttons?

Or alternatively, is there a way to break the subscribe process I've created into two pages without extra and unnecessary buttons to push. In other words, have the RSForms form on the first page, and once people submit it, pass them directly to another Joomla page (on which I will put only the PayPal buttons) without either giving them a thank-you message or requiring them to press the Continue button?

I hope I've explained this clearly enough...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Suppressing the Continue button 15 years 2 months ago #6447

• covareo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
artcharity wrote:
I have set up a form to collect information about people who are subscribing to our newspaper, before passing them to PayPal to buy their subscription. Physically I've created a page with intro information; followed by an RSForms form (inserted in text as a module); followed by a couple of PayPal buttons (also inserted as a module, offering two choices). I'd like to permit people to fill out the RSForms form and submit it, and then click on one of the PayPal buttons to begin completing the payment form for PayPal, but RSForms automatically generates both a thank-you message and a Continue button.

Is there any way I can suppress the Continue button? In other words, get just a thank-you message to appear for submitting the personal info (replacing the RSForms form) and permit people to press one of the PayPal buttons?

Or alternatively, is there a way to break the subscribe process I've created into two pages without extra and unnecessary buttons to push. In other words, have the RSForms form on the first page, and once people submit it, pass them directly to another Joomla page (on which I will put only the PayPal buttons) without either giving them a thank-you message or requiring them to press the Continue button?

I hope I've explained this clearly enough...

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/27-frequently-asked-questions/155-how-do-i-remove-or-edit-the-continue-button-in-the-thank-you-page-.html

Hope that helps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!