Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: form in content item. how?

form in content item. how? 15 years 3 months ago #6324

Hi
I would like to add a form in a content how can I do that?

I have some text after that I would like to add a form.

I came to this point since the \"Free text\" component does not have \"WYSIWYG\" editor. I tried to past some html code inside that but it is working as i expected since my html code has tables.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
+Karthik
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:form in content item. how? 15 years 3 months ago #6354

I would also like to include content WITH the ticket system. Not sure how to do this....

Looking elsewhere in this forum.

Re:form in content item. how? 15 years 2 months ago #6416

• dsided
  • Fresh Boarder
You need to install the mambot "mosrsform-for-joomla1.5.x.zip" and in Plugin Manager activate it - called "Content - mosrsform"

You're forms all have form id (far right on the admin), make a note of this.

Find the article you'd like to add the form to and add the following code:
{rsform 1}

The number referes to the form id. Simple
Last Edit: 15 years 2 months ago by dsided.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!