Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: My Form

My Form 15 years 3 months ago #6319

• Molly88
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

After searching for four months and a lot of trial and error I finally found RSjoomla Pro and completed a form that I am almost completely happy with.

I Would like to show you what I have done as I am rather proud of it (I am certainly not an expert at any of this sort of stuff so if I can do it anyone can).

The form and the reviews indicated in the form will be available to paid membership only but before I close the form off I will leave it open for a short while for those of you who may want to take a look at it.

This may be my first form but it certainly won't be my last, my mind is already racing at all the possibilities this script has opened up for me. I welcome any feedback and thanks RSjoomla.com for making such a great script.

Regards Marion :)

You will find the form here
http://www.smartbusinessbasics.com/The-Review-Process/business-ideas-review-form.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My Form 15 years 2 months ago #6600

• PHI
  • Fresh Boarder
You might want to check it out on a Mac with FireFox, it is completely covered by the content on the page.

Re:My Form 15 years 2 months ago #6612

same with ff on vista

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!