Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Moved to a different server...

Moved to a different server... 15 years 3 months ago #6316

Hello I am moving my site from one server to another.... Modified my local host file so I can test everything....

Running into a problem
1. Any time I try to look at image that was part of old submission the link contains the old directory location eg:

www.site.com/home/user/public_html/site....d61763d8b1-xxxxx.jpg

which should say: www.site.com/site/components/com_rsform/...7d61763d8b1-xxxx.jpg

How/where do I modify it so that it goes to the right location (the home directory is different from the previous host.)

2. I am unable to upload any images... no errors, they just do not upload - I think it is related to the above issue...

Any idea where the default directory location is saved? I don't mind editing the existing entries in the db...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Moved to a different server... 15 years 3 months ago #6317

K I found that you can modify the destination in : jos_RSFORM_PROPERTIES table
but that still did not fix the uploading issue :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!