Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: form by email not received

form by email not received 15 years 3 months ago #6244

I uploaded your trial version of RS Form Pro - I created a sample form without any problems and I also received the email on submit. The only problem is that the email is received blank without any of the data on the form. What am I doing wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:form by email not received 15 years 2 months ago #6480

I'm in pro.. and you need to set up what you actually want emailed... it's all controllable. You probably just don't have it set up!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!