Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Hide form title

Hide form title 15 years 4 months ago #6194

Hi,

I would like to hide the form title.

One option is not to give it any title on the Edit Form tab, but when you save changes and try to reopen the form for edditing, I can´t because I have to click on its title (which dosn´t exist anymore) in order to open it.
Please advice.

Thanks,
Pablo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hide form title 15 years 4 months ago #6205

Dear Pablo,

you have to edit the form itself.

Go to Form Layout and uncheck the option Autogenerate Layout.
Then you can delete the first line with the code for the title.

Beware! If you do this and afterwards you want to change your form it does not generate the new code.

Good luck.

John
John

Re: Hide form title 12 years 8 months ago #14487

• swoodfo1
  • Fresh Boarder
I figured out a solution that worked for me. Paste the following CSS text in the CSS and Javascript section under the form properties. This script does not require changing your form to auto-generate layout, and you don't have to change the name of your form. The code below just makes the form title text not visible on the web page.

<style type="text/css">

.componentheading {
color:white;
font-size:0pt;}

</style>

Re: Hide form title 12 years 2 months ago #16487

• royce
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
you can also just add the display: none; property to .componentheading if you don't use component headings anywhere else on your site! RSFP should make that display optional so we don't have to go through these gyrations
Last Edit: 12 years 2 months ago by royce.

Re: Hide form title 11 years 10 months ago #17898

• eoin
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear automatically generated message. You suck. I know that won't offend you.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!