Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: getElementsByName not working

getElementsByName not working 15 years 4 months ago #6142

• eSwami
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a calendar field called txtDateLMP and I want to read it. in a JavaScript.
I have a button with onclick event which calls a function defined in the layout tab. In that function I am trying to read the calendar
and it is coming \" undefined\".

function calculateDD() {

var txt_lmp_date = document.getElementsByName('form[txtDateLMP]').value;
var sel_adjusted_cycle_length = (document.getElementById('form[txtCycleDays]').value);
//var isValid = isValidDate(txt_lmp_date,'-');
//alert(sel_adjusted_cycle_length);
alert('HELLO');
}

What am I missing?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:getElementsByName not working 14 years 7 months ago #8694

Hi,
Did you ever solve this? Im having the same problem.
Regards,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!