Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Need results of the form to display in email

Need results of the form to display in email 15 years 3 months ago #6050

Hi,

The results display fine in the rsformpro component of Joomla, but I can't receive the results of the submission in the email send to the receiver. I cannot figure this out and I cannot find this information in the user guide. I submitted a ticket early yesterday and have not received a response. I am starting to wonder if I made a good purchase.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need results of the form to display in email 15 years 3 months ago #6294

Nicholle,
I just figured this out myself.

Edit your form...specifically the user/admin email tabs. Try changing to text (rather than html unless you need it)...and then selecting all of the form fields on the right of the page and dragging it into the email where it says 'undefined'.

Hope this helps!
Craig

Re:Need results of the form to display in email 15 years 3 months ago #6330

Hello,

I have a similar problem and the solution suggested by Craig Berry doesn't work :(

Everything works well with the \"User e-mail\". But the \"Admin e-mail\" doesn't accept changes anymore after I switched the mode to \"text\" instead of \"HTML\". It just won't let me change the content \"undefined\" to ANYTHING else. Nothing works - neither \"quick add / drag and drop\" nor direct typing into the text field where it says \"undefined\". It doesn't even let me remove the word \"undefined\" - I mean, I remove it, save the form, and when I open \"Admin e-mail\" again, the word \"undefined\" appears again :woohoo:

What can I do? please help!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!