Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: license code

license code 15 years 4 months ago #5820

on 29th november I payed for an upgrade to rsform pro. I send some email and post a ticket with no answer. Where is the problem?<br><br>Post edited by: arossetti, at: 2008/12/01 21:08
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:license code 15 years 4 months ago #5821

I think he is just not avaible last days for normal the suport and answers here a very fast how much i read about in other forums maybe he have some privat things todo is short bevore christmas we all have this time some things todo :) your licensecode you can generate also self in your account menue when you pay with paypal you can found in my license codes

Re:license code 15 years 4 months ago #5822

Thanks for the reply, but I've just payed and if a select Get a new License code I go to check out site for a new payment

Re:license code 15 years 4 months ago #5829

I received the code Thanks

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!