Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can't find 'field notes' and radio buttons issue

Can't find 'field notes' and radio buttons issue 15 years 5 months ago #5661

Hello,

I just started with RSforms-pro.
First of all I can't find the 'field notes' on the right side of the fields as mentioned in the tutorial ???

I'am trying to get two radiobuttons in a horizontal matter like below:

Mr. (radio) Ms. (radio)

I did filled in 'radio1|Mr.,radio2|Ms.' at additional atrubutes, but only one buttons shows at the front-end.

How do I get both radio's shown and what do I have to fill in at 'items'???

Eddy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Can't find 'field notes' and radio buttons issue 15 years 5 months ago #5706

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

You've written the code in the wrong field. Remove the code from the additional attributes and paste this at the items field:
Mr.
Ms.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!