Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Export form data to a forum (phpbb3)

Export form data to a forum (phpbb3) 15 years 5 months ago #5614

• djjerdog
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it possible to export the each form submitted to a post on a forums (phpBB3)? We would like to have our leaders be able to review the form submissions in a private section of the forums.

Otherwise is there a better way we can have the forms displayed on the front end for our leaders to be able to review and comment on each of the form submissions?

On our current website we are using \"Pro Forms\" http://www.prowhs.com for PHP-Nuke. This is currently how we handle our membership applications and it works quite well. I have not found anything like this yet for Joomla.

Does anyone know of something that would work as a good \"Membership Application System\"?

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Export form data to a forum (phpbb3) 15 years 5 months ago #5624

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

I'm not sure how phpBB3 works, but RSform! Pro can write data to an external table. All you need is some PHP knowledge.
RSform! Pro can be customized to be a membership application system. The only downside is that you will need to manually notify the members (eg. send them an email) after you review their application.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Export form data to a forum (phpbb3) 15 years 5 months ago #5629

• djjerdog
  • Fresh Boarder
This is good to know, but unfortunately I am not knowledgeable enough in PHP to be able to do something like this. Is there anyone that would be willing to do something like this for us for a fee?<br><br>Post edited by: djjerdog, at: 2008/11/18 17:40

Re:Export form data to a forum (phpbb3) 15 years 5 months ago #5646

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello again,

Please send a ticket regarding this customization and one of our available staff members will try to help you out.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!