Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Need a time stamp script

Need a time stamp script 15 years 7 months ago #4639

• alan.t.darr
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a form where I want to show to the user and send to the admin the date and time when the form was filled out.

I found the date script in the RSform!Pro Knowledgebase - I only had to use the Field1 example.
http://www.rsjoomla.com/index.php/rsformpro.customizations.date/Date-operation.html

Is there a script to display and send the time?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need a time stamp script 15 years 7 months ago #4641

• dragonjc
  • Expert Boarder
www.rsjoomla.com/index.php/rsformpro.emails/Emails.html
date_added<br><br>Post edited by: dragonjc, at: 2008/09/12 17:47
Component RS SHow Form in build

Re:Need a time stamp script 15 years 7 months ago #4648

• alan.t.darr
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
That worked great. Thanks for the info.

Is there a way to offset the time based on my company's location instead of the server time?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!