Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Three little wishes

Three little wishes 15 years 9 months ago #4111

Hi,

Just three small enhancements would make my life easier:

1. A vertical alignment option for the field caption; at the moment I have to manually add the following to each field: <td valign=\"top\">{
2. A spacer option to add an extra (blank) line between components to avoid that cramped look.
3. The option to select either componentheading or contentheading for the form title - to avoid having to manually alter this in the form code.

All-in-all, this is a great component though.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Three little wishes 15 years 6 months ago #5327

oh, and the facility to easily split forms over several pages (for those looooong forms) would be really appreciated too!

Thanks again.

Re:Three little wishes 15 years 6 months ago #5413

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello,

Yes the multipage feature is indeed requested by many other customers. However, there is a workaround for this, which unfortunately requires some advanced javascript knowledge.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Three little wishes 14 years 10 months ago #8014

• camerata
  • Fresh Boarder
Could it be possible to configure a multipage system with some different forms parsing data from one to other?
If yes, please let me know about the code.
(I'm evaluating to purchase)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!