Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Export form data as a VCard from email content

Export form data as a VCard from email content 15 years 9 months ago #3867

• kazmiah
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi - I am looking at purchasing RSform Pro to use as a contact form + other forms with attachment facility. I am wondering whether it would be possible to customise is it so that the emailed information could then be saved as a vcard? Do you offer customisation services? And if so, how do I find out pricing etc?

I am not a programmer so not even sure if this feature is achievable. I know the info could be stored in a database in joomla backend and exported as vcard from there. But it would be great to eliminate that step and be able to save as a vcard from the email data that is sent.

Thanks for any advice.

T
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Export form data as a VCard from email content 15 years 5 months ago #5607

Hi

I too am also looking for this ability. At the moment I'm exporting the data and using an external tool to convert from CSV to VCF but doing this when the emails are created would save a lot of time.

Andrew
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!