Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Conditional formatting in calculations

Conditional formatting in calculations 1 month 1 week ago #43340

Hey, long-time reader, first-time poster. I have figured out calculations in a form, but I am trying to turn the text of the total field green if it hits a specific number. A valuation would work; if not color. So, If the number is anything but 100, I would like it to show in red; if it equals 100, then I would like it to show green. OR If it is 100 on submit, I would like it to go through. If it is anything but 100, I would like it turned down. Thanks for any help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conditional formatting in calculations 3 weeks 6 days ago #43351

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

The form calculations will only perform the mathematical equations you add in the Calculations section:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...rm-calculations.html

... this feature will not affect the style of your result field as well. In order to adjust the style based on the result, you will require additional custom scripting.

Regarding the submission not being allowed if the total is not 100, you can use the PHP Scripts > Scripts called on form process for this purpose, the $invalid variable can be used to trigger a validation error if the total is not correct and stop the form submission:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...ted/php-scripts.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!