Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: onChange attribute with page break?

onChange attribute with page break? 1 month 1 week ago #43327

• zorigo
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a 2 page form with the pages separated by the pagebreak. I know how to use the onchange additional attribute, but does anyone know of a way to use onchange attribute to move past the page break? So basically the user would select a radio button option, then immediately go to the next page after the pagebreak. I'd also like to hide the pagebreak button if possible as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

onChange attribute with page break? 1 month 1 week ago #43332

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

For this you can add a trigger for the function used by the component to change pages in the additional attributes of your radio button: rsfp_changePage(). You can find several examples on how to use this function in your scripts here:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...multi-page-form.html
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...a-before-submit.html

If you wish to hide the pagebreak button in the front-end, then you can simply use either the Conditional Fields feature and display this when a proper selection is made:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...ditional-fields.html

...or hide this field at all times using CSS and Javascript:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...-and-javascript.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!