Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Missing Field Types

Missing Field Types 1 month 3 weeks ago #43272

B) I seem to be missing the "Integer" field type. I assume the additional field types are in an add on plug-in? I don't see how I can even create an auto-incrementing ID field for the Primary key in a MYSQL table? Was also looking for creation date and modified date fields?

Is there a list of the additional fields provided in the Advance Fields add on? Where would I download it from if I choose to do so?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!