Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: php script number of submissions

php script number of submissions 3 months 1 week ago #43234

• dubois
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I would like an identified user to only be able to fill out a form once. Is it possible to add a php script to block? I found scripts on the forum but they do not work under Joomla 5.0.2 (PHP 8.1) Mysql 10.5.21-MariaDB
THANKS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

php script number of submissions 3 months 6 days ago #43243

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

One thing you could try is having a textbox field that has a pre-populated value which cannot be changed, for example the username of the submitting user account, that has the Unique validation rule, this way only one submission per username will be allowed:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...-fields/textbox.html

Another option would be to use a custom script towards this functionality, as described here:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...for-submissions.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!