Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: checkbox :text placeholder issue in email

checkbox :text placeholder issue in email 4 months 2 weeks ago #43166

• manuel69
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I am using Rsform version 3.1.11 on Joomla 4, and I have an input group with multiple checkboxes, called "Position". The checkboxes have values and labels separated by the | pipe character.

In the Admin Email, I want to output the checkbox labels, not the values, so I am using {Position:text}, which in previous projects always output the label of the selected checkboxes only.

With this version, the placeholder :text outputs the labels of ALL the checkboxes, also the ones which are not selected.

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong, or if this is a bug of the specific version?

Thank you in advance
Manuel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

checkbox :text placeholder issue in email 1 month 3 weeks ago #43315

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You're most likely using the same value across multiple items, note that the value of your items needs to be unique, for example:

Like this:
1|check1
2|check2
3|check3
4|check4

Not like this:
1|check1
1|check2
3|check3
3|check4

Further info here.

checkbox :text placeholder issue in email 1 month 3 weeks ago #43320

• manuel69
  • Fresh Boarder
That was indeed the case, I was using different checkboxes with email-address-values in order to send to specific email addresses depending on the selection, and some of them contained the same address.

Thank you

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!