Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Formular only for a specific Usergroup

Formular only for a specific Usergroup 4 months 4 weeks ago #43132

Hello dear community,

on our website we use RSForm Pro for our forms. I would now like to create a form that is only accessible to certain user groups. Since it didn't work for me straight away, I read up and saw that the setting for the user groups is only used if the form is called up directly via the direct link. For example: http://your_site_name/index.php?option=com_rsform&formId=2

However, this does not work for us. Although the ID of the form is correct, I am always redirected to the homepage of our website when I call it up directly. I have no idea what Joomla is doing there. Does anyone have any idea how I could solve this, or where I can look?

Thanks in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!