Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Move/go to error message

Move/go to error message 5 months 6 hours ago #43121

Hi there,

When you fill in a long form and on the end, there is a field with an error message. How do you make sure the user/screen points to the message. I mean, in my case the error appears, but you remain on top of the page, instead of point to the error message and field itself.

I tried the "Scroll To Form On Error" but no difference.

Kind regards
Last Edit: 5 months 5 hours ago by djieply.mai.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!