Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to direct the user following a query..?

How to direct the user following a query..? 5 months 4 days ago #43113

• paul345
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm reaching out in the hope of geting some help...

I have a basic 'Date Check' form designed with RS Forms Pro.

The intention is for the user to select their desired date from drop down, D M Y fields and hit 'Check Availability'.

The dates (which are unavailable) are stored in a csv file in an 8 digit config.. for eg; 01032023 is 1st March 2023 etc.

I'm at a total loss about how to connect it all together via RS Forms - or if what I'm looking to do is even possible?

Depending on the result of the query I'm looking to know if is possible (and if so how) to direct the user to..

1. A contact form if the date is available (ie; date not in the csv)
2. An alternative contact page if the date is not available

I have both the 'Available' and 'Not Available' contact pages designed.

I'd also ideally like the queried date to prefill into the subject line of the contact forms.

(Reason there's two forms is because they go to different people).

Can anyone please offer advice? - It'll be greatly appreciated.

If you need any more info, let me know.

Thanks in advance

Paul.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!