Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form with calculation - how opens new tab

Form with calculation - how opens new tab 5 months 5 days ago #43106

• FDE68
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
i am working with a small form with just one calculation field.

In case o other content on the page (the form is published by code {rsorm ...} inside the content item, i want to open the second page of the form in a new tab.
How is that possible?

>Form content
>form field
>Button "Calculate" (pagebreak"

>> Calculation result should open in a new tab without content rom the content item.

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Form with calculation - how opens new tab 5 months 5 days ago #43108

• FDE68
  • Fresh Boarder
Another idea would be, to set an anchor or siliar, so after starting the calculation, the new loaed page with the original content of the page and then the result ... automatically "slides" to the result in virw on screen.
As there is some text on the content page, after calculating the page loads from beginning - and a user who dont know, what is happening, has no idea, that he manually needs to scroll down to see the result ...

Thank you for any idea.
Thank you!

Form with calculation - how opens new tab 5 months 5 days ago #43109

• FDE68
  • Fresh Boarder
i found this info page which could solve my needs - but it is not working.

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...ns/anchor-point.html

In the java-script area is set ...getElementByID("userform") ...

What is "userform" is this generally working? Or should i need to find out something in my own form?

Please let me know
Thank you

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!