Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No configuration for Upload Image Resize plugin

No configuration for Upload Image Resize plugin 5 months 1 week ago #43094

• denis l.
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I just installed the RSForm!Pro file upload Image Resize plugin provided here (https://github.com/renekreijveld/RSFormProImageResizePlugin), activated "System - RSForm!Pro Image Resize" plugin in Joomla. But when I go into Components > RSForm! Pro > Configuration, there is no tab for "Image resize" like indicated in the instructions to change settings.

Am I missing something?

I'm using Joomla 3.10.12 and RSForm!Pro 3.1.8

Can someone please help me on this one?

Thanks in advance for the precious help.
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by denis l..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

No configuration for Upload Image Resize plugin 5 months 1 week ago #43096

• gregs
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
This isn't answering your question but I have to wonder how compatible that plugin is (with current php and RSForms versions) since it was last updated over 6 years ago.

No configuration for Upload Image Resize plugin 5 months 1 week ago #43097

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

This plugin is not developed by RSJoomla!.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!