Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cannot save Form in Joomla Back-end - Mod security

Cannot save Form in Joomla Back-end - Mod security 5 months 2 weeks ago #43075

Hi,
I cannot save the Forms in Joomla Back-end without disabling Mod_Security. Do you have a solution for this? In the back-end I get an error 404 and in Cpanel I see a Mod security Flag.

Request: POST /administrator/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=forms&layout=edit&formId=26
Action Description: Warning.
Justification: Pattern match "(?i:(?:\\sexec\\s+xp_cmdshell)|(?:[\\x22'`\xc3\x82\xc2\xb4\xc3\xa2\xc2\x80\xc2\x99\xc3\xa2\xc2\x80\xc2\x98]\\s*?!\\s*?[\\x22'`\xc3\x82\xc2\xb4\xc3\xa2\xc2\x80\xc2\x99\xc3\xa2\xc2\x80\xc2\x98\\w])|(?:from\\W+information_schema\\W)|(?:(?:(?:current_)?use ..." at ARGS:ScriptProcess2.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot save Form in Joomla Back-end - Mod security 5 months 1 week ago #43098

• dragos
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You'll need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to help configure ModSecurity to ignore /administrator/index.php?option=com_rsform. There are several topics regarding ModSecurity and Joomla! which you can use:

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=891912
serverfault.com/questions/646590/mod-sec...set-for-joomla-admin
forums.cpanel.net/threads/modsecurity-jo...iendly-rules.268601/
www.netnea.com/cms/apache-tutorial-8_han...urity-core-rule-set/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!