Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Delete form field values after submission

Delete form field values after submission 7 months 1 week ago #42999

I've built a working form that redirects authenticated users based on 2 selected conditions, and when the user returns to the page the form will reload their selections. I followed RSForms instructions to allow users to edit a submission using the original form. The problem is, when users return to the form the 2 selected conditions create an issue with the redirect if the user selects different conditions.

Example conditions:
Radio Buttons - Page1, Page2
Dropdown1: Red, Green, Blue
Dropdown2: Yellow, Orange

If a user selects conditional options, Page1 and Red, they will be redirected to page1-red on submit. The problem occurs when the user returns to the page and selects new conditions, since the previously selected conditions are stored they will be redirected to a URL that doesn't exist, i.e., Page2-Green.

I need to deleted the conditional parameters when a users resubmits the form so they will only be redirected to the newly selected page. I hope that makes sense ;o)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!