Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Getting a 500 BEHAVIOR::TOOLTIP NOT FOUND on J4

Getting a 500 BEHAVIOR::TOOLTIP NOT FOUND on J4 8 months 2 weeks ago #42894

I have recently starting going over our site that we have updated to J4. (A test site, not live) I have three forms that give me this error when they are displayed.
500 BEHAVIOR::TOOLTIP NOT FOUND
I have gone into each form and deleted the tool tips coding in the Attributes. They still don't display.
Is there something or somewhere else I have to do or go to correct this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Getting a 500 BEHAVIOR::TOOLTIP NOT FOUND on J4 8 months 1 week ago #42903

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

This is most likely related to a custom implementation you've might added to your form, please check your scripts, temporarily disable them and test your form once more.

Getting a 500 BEHAVIOR::TOOLTIP NOT FOUND on J4 8 months 1 week ago #42925

My "programmer" back up said he found something but didn't tell me what. I'll post what he did when I find out. Thanks for the input.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!