Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Conditional fields and printing

Conditional fields and printing 8 months 2 weeks ago #42891

• a2zcs
  • Junior Boarder
I've a form, that has some content that is displayed depending on the selection made in another field. The form itself works fine, but I need to be able to generate a PDF based on that form. Currently the pdf is generated w/o issue, but it is showing all content, not just what is called by the condition. Anyone know how to limit the output to just what is called on to show?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conditional fields and printing 8 months 2 weeks ago #42897

• iceferret
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
This comes up a lot and is very simple when you know how using for example {if {myfield:value}}{field2:value}
simple explanation here

There is a more complete set of examples somewhere but I can't find them right now.
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then you obviously don't understand the situation!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!