Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Variable is not displayed correctly

Variable is not displayed correctly 9 months 4 days ago #42877

• reg5
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello.

I have several property fields with prices.
Before the order is placed, the summary with the net total, the VAT and the total price as gross amount are correctly displayed to me.

However, in the thank you message after the order is placed, the net amount is no longer inserted. The variable {price} is not taken over here and is displayed as "{price}".

I have already checked the source text of the thank-you note. The variable was inserted correctly!? What can I do so that the net total is displayed?

Andreas
Last Edit: 9 months 4 days ago by reg5. Reason: New Image
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Variable is not displayed correctly 8 months 1 week ago #42914

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You can find a complete list of placeholders available for the payment plugin in our online documentation here:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...-payment-plugin.html

Please try reviewing your thank you page layout using the list of placeholders and see if you manage to resolve this.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!