Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Plugins need to accept donations

Plugins need to accept donations 9 months 2 weeks ago #42869

• lvahl
  • Fresh Boarder
I have used RS Form Pro for one website for minor request forms. I am in the process of setting up another website for a different group to collect donations for charity event. I know I will have to purchase a new RS Form Pro license for the new website but am confused on other plugins needed. We plan to use Stripe, PayPal, and Venmo to collect donations.
So far I believe I will additionally need the following plugins:
Stripe
Paypal
2Checkout - Do I need this plugin or can I have the forms go directly to the payment processor?
There was also a document referring to a plugin for Advanced Form Fields. Do I need that?

Thanks,
Lowell
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!