Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mapping multiple form fields to custom user fields

Mapping multiple form fields to custom user fields 10 months 3 weeks ago #42833

I'm stumped. I've set up custom user fields in two separate user field groups; one (sign-up-details) holds the registration information for new users, the other group (profile-data) has a dozen text fields for the questions we ask users after they are validated. I can capture some of the first group using the Joomla User Registration plugin and mapping to sign-up-details, but none of the fields in profile-data after the user has logged in and filled the second form.

Moving the profile-data fields to the sign-up-details doesn't change anything, and enabling the Option>Users>Permissions>Edit Custom Field Value doesn't help. What am I missing here to add secondary data to a user's profile? The documentation for these custom fields doesn't make this easy...

Thanks for any guidance or suggestions!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!