Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: JCE Editor field buttons

JCE Editor field buttons 10 months 1 week ago #42799

Hello everyone!
I have a textarea showing WYSIWYG editor. In this case, JCE.
below the editor there are buttons I can edit at the user custom fields BUT at the form, I see all the buttons and I can't disable them. I just need 1 button of them all.
Any idea on how to disable? I don't think this is a matter of JCE because it happens with TinyMCE too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

JCE Editor field buttons 10 months 1 week ago #42800

Wazza BigUpRush, you are THE MAN
ahaha
well... listen you all.
Maybe this is not the solution, but A solution.
I disabled all buttons from the editor field in RsForms
and then created a separated profile for frontend use only in JCE.
in that profile, I disabled all buttons Except "Joomla Editor Buttons" button.

And problem solved.
... solved?
to be continued...

JCE Editor field buttons 10 months 1 week ago #42801

solved partially as the JCE contents get split when you show them on directory listing.
Something weird here.
I'm using Dropfiles component from Joomunited.
I use it to assign a folder to a user and I use the editor's buttons to add it.
When I see it at the profile page I did, everything's good
but when I see it on the details page of the directory listing view... somehow there's a <x> stuck in the middle of the html and breaks it. And even fixing it manuallly, it doesn't show the info.

In the end, as it could be seen from the default profile page, I can call it done.
Last Edit: 10 months 1 week ago by biguprush. Reason: update

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!