Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: spam contact form

spam contact form 11 months 2 weeks ago #42753

• info5846
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I created a contact form under RSForm Pro. Then I created a Google account to have a V3 captcha that I activated and integrated into the form.
Despite this my form is spammed 10 to 20 times a day :(
Is there a script like I found on BreezingForm before for RSForm Pro or another solution?
Thank you in advance for your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

spam contact form 11 months 6 days ago #42778

The developer provided a PHP script that you can use to block specific email addresses in this post.

If the spam you are receiving is coming from unique domain names (e.g. @spamdomain.com) as opposed to common domains (e.g. gmail.com), you can use the built-in security feature in Configuration > Security > List of Disposable Email Domains. You can list domain names you want to block outright in this text area. But, if you're dealing with common/public email addresses, you'll need to block them individually using the referenced PHP script.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: info5846

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!