Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Edit submissions, not only the latest

Edit submissions, not only the latest 11 months 1 week ago #42739

Hi all,

A coupe of years I'm working with RSForm-Pro and very happy with all functions.

Now with a new form we like to edit the submission, it's a large form so the edit without the 'Directory' function.

As solution I found the support site which shows how to use the code which opens the form with the last submissed data of the user.

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...e-original-form.html

When I use that code the user can't submit a new form, the form opens with his last submitted data.

At this point I have a page which shows the submitted forms in HTML layout, a submission can be opened by clicking a value in the 'Row layout'.

There also is created a 'Edit' button, it opens the form but with the latest submitted values of the user.

Is there anyone who knows how to edit the code so the 'Edit' buttons opens the form with the values of the corresponding submission ID?

You could be a hero without cape ;-)

Kind regards,

Evert
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Edit submissions, not only the latest 10 months 3 weeks ago #42764

• helpdesk
  • Fresh Boarder
Same here! That would be great!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!