Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Working with calendar

Working with calendar 1 year 2 weeks ago #42708

Hello,
I'm sorry for my bad English.

I would like to know if one of the calendar fields would allow me to define captions on certain dates and to include this information in the email sent.

For example if I choose the date of Sunday April 16, 2023, is it possible to put in caption when we click on it "Discovery of the bay at 8am"?

And of course once the form is validated send this information in the email "Sunday April 16, 2023, Discovery of the bay at 8am".

Subsidiary question, I saw that you could deactivate dates (www.rsjoomla.com/fr/support/documentatio...-time-picker.html#dd) but is it possible to deactivate all dates except some?

Thanking you in advance for your help

David
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by tdconcepts.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!