Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Conflict between UIkit layout and Yootheme Pro

Conflict between UIkit layout and Yootheme Pro 1 year 2 weeks ago #42687

• sc00zy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I use RSForms Pro in conjunction with Yootheme Pro. Therefore, for the forms I choose UIkit 3.0.0b40, however, this causes problems on the pages with forms. If I use icons on the relevant pages, they are not displayed.

It would be nice if I can avoid loading the UIkit files uikit-icons.min.js and uikit.min.js.

The option to not load the CSS/JS into the form is not possible because we often do use custom scripting and so those do need to be loaded.

Is there a solution for this that is also update proof?

Thanks!
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by sc00zy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!