Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Photo on the visit form

Photo on the visit form 1 year 2 months ago #42585

• pbrret
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
We need to create a visit form for a commercial building. Every person who enters the building needs to be registered on this form, in which we need him to record the visitor's photo. Is it possible to create and recover the registered data of a visitor with their respective photo?

Tks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Photo on the visit form 8 months 1 week ago #42930

• ZARKON
  • Senior Boarder
Hello. I have a similar task. One of my clients needs a signup form with a "Photo" field. Users should be able to take a photo of themselves using the camera of the tablet that is in his club.
Personal blog: aleksius.com/en/

Photo on the visit form 7 months 4 weeks ago #42951

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello pbrret,

When you make a submission the form will store the information in the database along with the uploaded photo.
Can you please be a little more specific regarding what you mean by recovering the user information?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Photo on the visit form 7 months 4 weeks ago #42952

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello Zarkon,

If your form has an upload field added, then if you use a mobile or tablet to access the form, you should have an option when clicking the upload field to take a picture through your camera.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZARKON

Photo on the visit form 7 months 4 weeks ago #42953

• ZARKON
  • Senior Boarder
Yes thank you. I have already received this response from your technical support and checked this field. Everything works the way I need. Thank you.
Personal blog: aleksius.com/en/

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!