Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multiple Selections

Multiple Selections 1 year 4 months ago #42399

• johanndj
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!

I need some guidance / instructions on how to solve a problem.
When I use multiple options with only a single value added, the email received only contains the selection.
But when I add a value and text to send the response to different email addresses, all the options are displayed in stead of the selected one only.

Please have a look at the included screen shots.

Thanks!

Johann
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Multiple Selections 1 year 4 months ago #42403

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

If you are using the same email address across multiple items, you'll need a custom scripting approach since the values of a select type of field needs to be unique. More precisely, you'll need to use a script in "PHP Email Scripts" that will control the "To" field based on the user's selection, instead of using the pipeline solution. More on this here (notice example nr.1)
The following user(s) said Thank You: johanndj

Multiple Selections 1 year 4 months ago #42405

• johanndj
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for your feedback, I'll look into it!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!