Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: JavaScript consult please

JavaScript consult please 1 year 6 months ago #42258

• theworld
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

Where can I find someone that will be able to have a Teams session with me and troubleshoot a little Javascript code on-screen together? It is 3 lines of code so really quick and easy and I'm happy to pay.

I have a pile of script kiddies and forum crawlers telling me not to use RSForms and a million different other ways but I'm specifically looking for someone that understands JavaScript on RSForms and can help me with this very SPECIFIC requirement of troubleshooting 3 existing lines of code inside the RSForms CSS/JavaScript section.

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!