Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calendar date format with text

Calendar date format with text 1 year 7 months ago #42225

Hi, i'm sorry for my english, not my native language

When recieving an email, I want the calendar date format to looks like "Martes, 6 de Septiembre - 10:00" (in spanish)

If I use "l, j \d\e F - H:i" (without quotes), I get "Martes, 6 DDe Septiembre - 10:00"
If I use "l, j \\d\e F - H:i", I get "Martes, 6 06e Septiembre - 10:00"
If I use "l, j \\d\\e F - H:i", I get "Martes, 6 062 Septiembre - 10:00"
If I use "l, j \d\\e F - H:i", I get "Martes, 6 DD2 Septiembre - 10:00"

What I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance
Pablo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Calendar date format with text 1 year 7 months ago #42234

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

I've added this one:
l, j \d\e F - H:i

..under Components > RSForm!Pro > Configuration > Settings > Date Mask (for Date Submitted) area, and the result was:
Lunes, 12 de Septiembre - 12:29

..while using the {global:date_added} placeholder in the email message. If this isn't how or what you're trying to achieve, please rephrase and provide more details on your topic.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!