Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Date and Time in E-Mail

Date and Time in E-Mail 1 year 9 months ago #42087

• info9374
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. I would like to tell the user in his mail when his mail was received. Accordingly, I would like to put the date and time of the incoming mail in the reply. I see here only "date_added". But I want to use date and time separately because there are words between the dates like here for example:

herewith we confirm the receipt of your cancellation dated 06/27/2022 at 11:11:27

in german:

vom 27.06.2022 um 11:11:27 Uhr.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Date and Time in E-Mail 1 year 9 months ago #42112

• iceferret
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
You could use a hiddemn field called 'received and then put the folowing in PHP scripts called on form process, that would let you use the {received:value} placehlder in your email.
$S_POST['form']['received'] = 'herewith we confirm the receipt of your cancellation dated ' . date("Y/m/d") .' at ' . date("h:i:s");
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then you obviously don't understand the situation!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!