Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: WCAG - ARIA17 - Accessible Radio Groups

WCAG - ARIA17 - Accessible Radio Groups 1 year 11 months ago #42051

• info3042
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
We have a client with a website that's encountered a lawsuit regarding accessibility compliance.

Issues in play:
  • role="radiogroup" must be placed on the radio button group. (I can add this manually via the form layout editor)
  • role="radio" must be placed on the container of each radio button. (this seems to be happen already)
  • The aria-checked attribute must be placed on the container of each radio button. Its value must be set dynamically according to the state of the associated radio button:
  • aria-checked="true" when the radio button is selected.
  • aria-checked="false" when the radio button is not selected.
  • The group of radio buttons must be attached to the label of the group using the aria-labelledby attribute:
  • The label of the group must have a unique id value.
  • The radio button group must have an aria-labelledby attribute marked up with the value of the id attribute of the group label.

How can I implement these items into my rsforms pro forms?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!